Goodwill Commodities is a full-service stockbroker which has expertise in commodity trading. They are know known for providing high exposure.
Goodwill Commodity Review
Goodwill Commodity & Wealth Management is a Chennai based full-service broker that having expertise in commodity trading. Established back in 2008, This is a very small brokerage firm in the number of accounts.
They offer service in Equity, Derivatives & Commodity, Currency and Mutual Fund in the stock market. Along with that, they offer advisory services. Especially Goodwill advisory service has awarded thrice from the exchange as best advisory in commodity with accuracy.
As Goodwill Commodities is a Full-service broker so Brokerage charges in Goodwill commodities are based upon the total percentage of turnover value. It means brokerage charges is irrespective of the number of shares or their prices. Goodwill commodity is known for the highest margin limit in the industry.
Goodwill commodity broker is known for the highest margin limit in the stock brokerage industry but they have a relatively low focus on technology. Customer who moved to Goodwill has reported that Goodwill deserves the tag of “High Limit/Margin Provider”
Applications & Trading Terminal/Platform
Goodwill Commodity has built its own trading application named ‘GIGA‘ and web-based trading application.
All trading software applications including trading terminal, website and mobile trading (android / iOS) are made available to its customers for free.
- Goodwill Web:- It is a browser-based trading platform. This platform is useful for investors & traders to access the market in real-time.
- GIGA (Goodwill Mobile Application):- This is an Android and iOS based mobile application that allows accessing markets and trade using your phone.
- NEST:- NEST provides trading tools, market data, exchange connectivity and other trading solutions to traditional stockbrokers.
Goodwill Broker Account Opening
The client has the option to open Demat account online & offline both. You can fill the form to start the account opening process.
They offer trading services to buy & sell stocks, futures & options (in Equity, Currency & Commodity segments). Below are some charges which you should consider before opening a demat & trading account.
- Trading Account Opening Charges – Free
- Demat Account Opening Charges – Free
- Demat & Trading Account Annual Maintenance Charges – Free
- Call & Trade service – Free
Goodwill broker charge brokerage as:
- Intraday & Delivery (Equity): 0.01% – 0.20%
- Equity Futures & Options: 0.20% – 50/Lot
- Currency Futures & Options: 0.01%
- Commodity Futures & Options: 0.01%
Margin Or Limit
Below are the limit/Margin list provided by Goodwill Commodity.
|Equity Option (Buy)||3X|
|Equity Option (Sell)||20X|
|Commodity Future & Option||20x|
You can also understand with the example as:
- The client can trade on Gold with Rs. 11000-12500
- You can trade Crude Oil with Rs. 2000-2500
- Trade on all base metals approx Rs. 5500
- In Nifty (Future) you can trade with Rs. 7000-8000
- And Bank Nifty (Future) with Rs. 5000-6000
Conclusion (Best For)
Goodwill commodity broker is best for regular traders who need high margin & don’t want to pay high brokerage charges. In Commodity segments, they also offer one of the highest margins in the stock market industry.
- Higher Limit in the Industry (leading)
- Cost-efficient brokerage
- Most qualified Advisory Service (Awarded thrice by NSE )
- Zero Ruppe account opening & Maintenace Charges
- Didn't support Algo trading
Specification: Goodwill Commodity
|Segment Wise Broekerage|