- Personal Data Collection: When you leave comments on our site, we collect the data you provide in the comments form, along with your IP address and browser user agent string to help detect spam. If you have a Gravatar account, an anonymized string (hash) may be provided to the Gravatar service to display your profile picture alongside your comment.
- Media: Please avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) as visitors to the website can download and extract location information from such images.
- Contact Forms: If you submit information through our contact forms, we collect the data you provide to respond to your inquiries.
- Cookies: When you leave a comment, you may opt-in to saving your name, email address, and website in cookies for future convenience. These cookies last for one year. If you have an account and log in, we set temporary cookies to determine your cookie acceptance and save your login information. Additional cookies are set for screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, while screen options cookies last for a year. Selecting “Remember Me” extends your login for two weeks, and editing/publishing articles sets an additional cookie for one day.
- Analytics: We use analytics tools to understand website usage and improve our services. These tools may collect anonymous data about your interaction with our website.
- Data Sharing: We do not share your personal data with third parties, except for service providers necessary for the operation of our website and requested services.
- Data Retention: If you leave a comment, your comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. Registered users can see, edit, or delete their personal information. Website administrators can also view and modify this information.
- Your Rights: If you have an account or have left comments, you can request an exported file of your personal data or request its deletion. However, administrative, legal, or security purposes may require us to retain certain data.
- Data Security: We employ appropriate security measures to protect your data. In the event of a data breach, we have procedures in place to address and mitigate the impact.
Last updated: [30-Aug-2022]