SAS Online Review
SAS Online is recently established well-known mainstream discount broker in India. Currently, SAS Online offers trading across stocks, futures and options, currency and commodit1y on NSE, BSE & MCX. SAS Online has a daily turnover of Rs 6000 crore & 20,000+ active clients.
SAS Online offers brokerage flat Rs 9 per executed order or monthly subscription of Rs 999 for unlimited trading. SAS Online stockbroker monthly plan makes it different from others as they have fixed brokerage plan of Rs 999 per month irrespective of your trade orders.
Due to low-cost business customer satisfaction rate are not up to mark. In case if you are traders/Investors who are looking for low brokerage charges then only you should choose this discount broker.
SAS Online Trading Platforms
- SAS NEST Trader
- SAS Online Alpha Desktop Trader
- SAS Online Alpha mobile app
- SAS Online Alpha Web
SAS Online Account Opening Process
In SAS Online you have to pay account opening charges and annual maintenance charges (AMC) as mentioned.
- Trading Account Opening Charge (one time): ₹ 200
- Demat Account Opening Charge (one time): ₹ 200
- Trading Annual maintenance charge (AMC-Yearly): ₹ 0
- Demat Account Annual Maintenance Charges (AMC-Yearly): ₹ 200
SAS Online Account Opening Form (Sign-Up/Arrange a Callback)
SAS Online Brokerage
SAS Online offers 4 different brokerage plans according to your trading needs:
- Rs 9 per executed order: In this plan flat Rs 9 charged per executed order, irrespective of the trade amount. Brokerage is charged 0.1% or ₹ 9/Trade whichever is lower of trade amount in Equity delivery & intraday cash segments.
- Equity Rs 999 per month: In this SAS Online plan, you need to pay Rs 999 for month and trade unlimited in equity segment across BSE cash, NSE cash and NSE F&O segment.
- Currency Rs 499 per month: In this plan, you can trade unlimited in currency derivatives at NSE exchange just by paying Rs 499 per month.
- MCX Rs 999 per month: This plan offers unlimited trading for MCX stock exchange in commodities segments for Rs 999 per month.
Specification: SAS Online
|Trading & Demat A/C Opening Charge|
|Commodity A/C Opening Charge|
|Equity Intraday Brokerage|
0.1% or ₹ 9/Trade whichever is lower
|Equity Delivery Brokerage|
|Equity Option Brokerage|
|Equity Future Brokerage|
|Currency Option Brokerage|
|Currency Futures Brokerage|
|Commodity Futures Brokerage|
|Commodity Options Brokerage|
|DP Transaction Charge|
|AMC Charge (Yearly)|
|Tips & Research|
|Offline Order Placing Charge|