Sharekhan was a first stock broker in India who started online stock trading facility & founded by Shripal Morakhia in the year 2000 by SSKI group but now is now a fully owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas & in 2016 rebranded as Sharekhan by BNP Paribas. They also have a presence overseas across 75 countries, with more than 189,000 employees.
Sharekhan is the largest standalone retail brokerage firm in the country headquartered in Mumbai providing full-brokerage service with having 17 lakh+ customers across PAN India. Even they having a presence in 575 cities with 2800 offices and outlets.
Sharekhan is the largest brokerage in the country in full-service brokerage space in terms of Clients base after ICICI Direct and HDFC Securities. Sharekhan didn’t offer 3 in 1 account. Sharekhan offers a broad range of financial products and services including securities brokerage, Investment in mutual fund & IPO, loan against shares, financing and wealth management (PMS).
Products and Features
back to menu ↑
Call & Trade
- Equity Delivery margin is also provided Up to 5 times with interest along with that no Margin is provided in currency segments.
Up to 20X
Up to 5X with 24% Interest Yearly
Up to 2X
Up to 2X
ICICI Direct charges higher brokerage & other charges, you can always negotiate it with your RM. Your brokerage depends upon many factor as Intial Investment & trading experience and also your negosiation skill.
You can get the detailed brokerage details by visiting Sharekhan Brokerage & Charges.
|Equity Delivery Brokerage|
|Equity Intraday Brokerage|
|DP Transaction Charge|
₹ 30 or 0.03% which ever is higher, ₹25 or 0.05% (Whichever is higher)
|AMC Charge (Yearly)|
|Tips & Research|
|Offline Order Placing Charge|
|Trading & Demat A/C Opening Charge|
₹ 500 (Prepaid Brokerage- 2 in 1)
|Commodity A/C Opening Charge|
- Top Class Trading Platform
- Offer High-Quality Educational Program
- Customizable Lower brokerage for frequent trader
- Country Wide Branches & Highly responsive customer support
- Allow your Investment (FD, Bonds) as collateral
- Free Call & Trade Facility
- Free fund transfer from Bank to Sharekhan account & vice versa
- Higher Brokerage & Charges
- Classic A/C holder not allowed to Trade in Commodity
- Minimum brokerage is ₹ 10 paisa per stock